Australian Boating College is committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy, confidentiality, accuracy and security of your personal information.
As a Registered Training Organisation, we comply with the Australian Quality Training Framework Standards and have documented and implemented policies and procedures to assure the integrity, accuracy and currency of our records including:
- ensuring that, except as required under the AQTF Standards or by law, information about a client is not disclosed to a third party without the written consent of the client;
- access by clients to their personal records.
Forms are available from Head Office for requesting access to or disclosure to nominated third parties of personal information. All staff, trainers, and agents are bound by Australian Boating College policies and procedures and must treat a client’s personal information with the strictest confidentiality.
The results achieved by clients attending Australian Boating College courses are subject to retention, archiving and retrieval for a period of 30 years and transfer consistent with the requirements of the registering authority. Australian Boating College will also keep records of courses undertaken (including dates, topics, activities and assessments) and Statements of Attainments issued.
Use of Personal Information
By enrolling into our course, personal information of clients of Australian Boating College may be used by it to:
- carry out reviews of our internal administration and operations including record keeping, risk management, accounting, archiving, systems development and testing and staff training;
- undertake planning, research and statistical analysis
- compliance with AQTF reporting and auding requirements.