You can Book your Boat and/or PWC Licence Course online at our closest Venue
FOR YOUR MARINE (BOAT OPERATOR) & PWC LICENCE COURSE AT ABC MORNINGTON PENINSULA & GIPPSLAND
Australian Boating College Mornington Peninsula and Gippsland is owned and operated by Bob Wealthy.
Bob is an experienced commercial skipper who has operated a variety of dive charter vessels on and around Port Phillip Bay for over 20 years.
He spent many years as a school teacher, and is also a qualified Scuba Instructor.
Bob is able to travel to many areas and also does group bookings.
With Australian Boating College, obtaining a licence to operate your boat or PWC is made simple.
- Australian Boating College (ABC) is the largest provider of Australian PWC (Jet Ski) and recreational boat training;
- We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 3399) and we conform to National VET Training Standards;
- Every student receives high quality training and assessment processes;
- You have access right now to free online training quizzes which will help you prepare for the MCQ exam;
- We conduct boat and PWC licence training courses Australia wide;
- We deliver extremely good value for money with prices that are competitive;
- We began training students for marine licences in 1994;
- We operate our licence training courses under documented safety systems;
- Our instructors are hand-picked for their friendly manner, experience and ability to teach.
To whom it may concern,
On Tuesday evening (19/07/2011) I attended a marine licence training course in San Remo, Victoria which was facilitated by Mr Bob Wealthy.
In the course of my employment I attend a number of training courses annually and I was very impressed by the course content, course notes and the delivery of the ABC course.
Bob showed both an encyclopaedic knowledge of his subject material and an easy and engaging manner of communication.
At no time did I feel that he was “teaching to the test” and indeed he passed on a lot of excellent and pertinent practical knowledge which we did not need to know to pass but could well need to know when out on the water.
Notably he also covered the more “dry” subjects in a manner which made it interesting and relevant.
I commend your organisation on its professionalism and I will have no hesitation in recommending your services to anybody with an interest in boating.
As a result of completing your course I now feel far more confident in taking to the water.